責任編輯： ?? 瀏覽次數：10 ?? 2019-09-16
Part 1:Crystal structure determination using powder XRD nowadays;
Part 2: The high-resolution neutron experiments. Time of Flight (T.O.F.) &correlation chopper.
Crystal structure determination using powder XRD nowadays
1. Why should be solve crystal structure?
2. What should I do to solve the structure from a powder?
3. What is the easiest way to find structure nowadays?
4. What is the best program to find/refine structure nowadays?
5. What is the best program to refine structure with complex background?
The high-resolution neutron experiments.
Time of Flight (T.O.F.) andcorrelation chopper.
1. Theoretical background of TOF.
2. The conversation TOF experiment to well-known format.
3. Rietveld procedure of TOF experiment.
4. Correlation chopper.
Dr. Maxim Molokeev簡歷
Maxim Molokeev received his M.Sc. degree in materials science from Siberian Aerospace University M.F. Reshetneva, Krasnoyarsk, Russia, in 2004 and his Ph.D. in solid state physics from Kirensky Institute of Physics, Krasnoyarsk in 2007. He was a scientific associate at Kirensky Institute of Physics from 2007 to 2013, and senior researcher at this institute from 2013 to present. In 2015, he joined the Department of Physics at Far Eastern State Transport University, Khabarovsk, and in 2017 became senior lecturer (Lecture -“Neutronography of magnetics”) at Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk. He has great experience of treatment X-ray/synchrotron/neutron diffraction from powder and single crystals; crystal/magnetic structure solving/refinement with and without incommensurate modulation using TOPAS 4.2, FULLPROF, JANA2006, SHELX, DASH; studying of phase transitions under temperature/pressure; group theoretical methods using ISOTROPY, ISODISPLACE and BILBAO. He has authored over 210 publications and three books. The H-index (Thompson Reuters) = 21. In 2016 he was awarded by Clarivate Analytics (the Department of Thompson Reuters) as a “Highly Cited Researcher Russia 2016”.